10/02/2012

Time to move onto the next project!

After thoroughly enjoying the last project with Trend Bible some of our work was selected to feature in thier next Interior Bible!! so you will have to look out for it! But for now we are starting our next project which is a fashion fabrics module, we had to choose a trend from a well known forcasting magazine called Mix, the theme I have chosen is called Aromatic and is a winter 2012 fashion trend. So at the minute I've been busy collecting primary source materials and photographs for my moodboard, to me moodboards are the most important part of the process as it truely sets the theme along side the predicted trend, and helps to pick out the items your most inerested in looking at, here is my finished board:
All of the images on my mood board are my own photographs or found objects

All images and text remain the copyrite of Sarah Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave any messages